Thursday 2 June 2011

Hello and welcome to Think Sweet

Think Sweet is a blog dedicated to some of the things I love most:  cake designing and photography.

Coming from a family of cooks and bakers, it is an honour to do justice to the recipes and techniques handed down to me from my grandmother, aunt and mother.

So, on the launch of my first blog I thought it was only fitting that it was dedicated to my Mum on her 50-something birthday. The ruffle cake I created for her was inspired by one that I saw on Martha Stewart. Don't laugh but she truly is one of my favourite go-to people for ideas. I just love the creativity and ideas that come from the simplest of things and the magic she can make with just a few tools.

The simplicity and elegance of this cake speaks for itself. So, Happy Birthday Mummy and Thank you for being my number one inspiration.
Love xx

1 comment:

  1. Cyn, you're amazing..!!
    all the best yah :)
    so happy to see you where you are now..
    cant wait to see more of these.. :)

    God bless!!
    Love from Singapore xx

    ReplyDelete